Print Now
Close Window

Withdrawal from the College

Students who withdraw from all their classes prior to the 60% point of the term will receive “W” grades and be partially reimbursed.   Students who withdraw after the 60% point do not get reimbursed for tuition and receive earned grades in their classes, usually “F” or “NP.

Students who withdraw for medical reasons after the 60% point must have a letter from a physician stating the reason for the withdrawal.  The student will also be required to provide another letter stating that they are medically fit to return to their studies upon their return.   In the case of medical withdrawal, “W” grades may be assigned for course work.