Print Now
Close Window

Vermont State Colleges Consortium Enrollment Agreement

Matriculated Vermont Tech students (except those enrolled in the LPN trimesters) may enroll simultaneously at Vermont Tech and any of the other Vermont State Colleges (Castleton, Lyndon, Johnson or the Community College of Vermont) and use their total VSC enrollment for billing and financial aid at Vermont Tech.

Vermont Tech students may also enroll solely other VSC schools and maintain their Vermont Tech financial aid, billing and program, this is called non-home school enrollment.  To do this, students must be matriculated at Vermont Tech and secure written permission in advance of their registration from their advisor, their department and the Office of the Registrar.