|Vermont Technical College is a public technical college with campuses in Randolph Center, Williston, Brattleboro and Bennington as well as satellite locations across the state. The college is part of the Vermont State Colleges (VSC) system that includes Castleton State College, Johnson State College, Lyndon State College, and the Community College of Vermont. Vermont Tech offers collegiate-level programs leading to certificates, associate degrees, and bachelorís degrees in agriculture; business; applied technologies; allied health and nursing; and sustainable practices.|
The college provides students with a rigorous, broad-based background in technology and applied sciences. Graduates are well-prepared to work with scientists, engineers, and other professionals in meeting the challenges of todayís high-tech workplace. They find career opportunities in business, industry, commerce, transportation, agriculture, healthcare, construction, government, and sustainable practices. Associate degree programs afford the choice of entering employment upon graduation or continuing toward a bachelorís degree.
- Vermont Tech has a low student to teacher ratio of just 10:1 and an average class size of 14. You'll receive personal attention from faculty and staff.
- Vermont Tech's faculty are professionals and experts in their fields. Most of Vermont Tech's full-time faculty members hold advanced degrees, and have had teaching and business or industrial experience, giving them a practical perspective that students find refreshing and useful.
- Vermont Tech students learn with a strong theory base and practical application of skills.
- Vermont Tech has a wide range of clubs and activities, including varsity and intramural sports. We have our own ski hill and rope tow at our Randolph Center campus, as well as a state of the art athletic and fitness complex. Our Williston campus, just minutes from downtown Burlington, offers additional programs and flexibility for students who may also be juggling work and family life.
- Financial aid makes Vermont Tech possible for many. The majority of our students receive some form of financial aid.