Let us host you!
Our scenic 544 acre campus location in the geographical center of Vermont, just off exit 4 on I-89, makes Vermont Tech a popular meeting site for both in-state and out-of-state groups of all sizes for so many reasons.
Our facilities offer:
- A location just one hour from Burlington, and less than three hours from Boston and Montreal
- Year round availability for day conferences and meetings
- Summer accommodations for extended meetings and retreats for groups of up to 500
- Modern classrooms, conference rooms and reception areas
- State-of-the-art computer facilities, satellite and video tele-conferencing studios, and engineering and agricultural laboratories
- Recreational facilities including softball, baseball and soccer fields, a double court gym, racquetball, lighted tennis courts and an indoor pool. Additionally, our beautiful area is conducive to hiking, cycling or just enjoying our peaceful rural environment. Montague Golf Club, an 18 hole public course, is just three miles away. Fishing, canoeing, and skiing are close by.
- Complete hospitality services ranging from simple coffee breaks to elaborate banquet fare provided by Sodexo dining services
- Reasonable rates for rooms, equipment and accommodations
Please visit us to preview our facilities and see why Vermont Tech could be the perfect location for your next meeting or group activity. For more information, contact Mary Jeanne Taylor at email@example.com or by phone at 802-728-1607.