Home » Academics » Center for Academic Success
Center for Academic Success
|... is the place to start if you are looking to become the best student that you can be.|
... offers services free of charge to all students.
... is here to help each student meet their individual challenges with college and college life.
The Center for Academic Success includes…
In addition, the Center for Academic Success administers:
- Tutoring for most classes is available in the Learning Center… drop-in or appointments, evening or days.
- Counseling for those personal issues that get in the way of your academic success.
- Help with accessing accommodations for learning differences.
- Workshops in things such as study skills, time management and stress management.
- Career planning and transfer services
- Test preparation
College life is always challenging. At Vermont Technical College, classes and programs can be demanding. Stop by to see us and then make use of all services we offer that will help!
- the TRIO grant for students who are first generation college students, students with disabilities and/or low income students. The TRIO grant helps with all the topics above as well as
- awards yearly TRIO Opportunity Grants
- offers cultural experiences and trips
- administering learning style inventory to maximize your study skills and time
- assists with financial literacy
- the Single Parent Grant to assist single parent students with unexpected or emergency expenses that interfere with their ability to attend classes.