CEWD offers several seminars and short certificate programs each semester that are designed to provide you with new or advanced career and professional skills.
Choose from a variety of fields and earn valuable CEUs (Continuing Education Units) that can be used towards licensure or re-licensure in many professions including engineering, certified site technicians, designers, and municipal/town staff. View our training schedule here:
AEROCAMP - FULL
Starting Summer 2016 - in Williston
A Franklin Grand Isle Workforce Investment Board and Vermont Technical College partnership
- Comprehensive preparation for careers in the maintenance of electrical and manufacturing systems.
- Necessary theory while emphasizing hands-on equipment operation of critical electrical power systems.
- Electrical and associated electronics, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment and applications are covered.
- Graduates are typically employed as plant maintenance technicians, power plant operator/maintenance technicians, and/or plant electricians.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 879-2380 for more information.
17 College Credits
- Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Manufacturing Applications
- Project Management
- Wetland Delineation
- OSHA 10
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Carlson Software
- Soil Science
- Wastewater Systems
- Reading Landscape Features and Field ID Courses
- Test Pit Practice
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Fundamentals
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Applications