CEWD offers several one-day seminars and short certificate programs each semester that are designed to provide you with new or advanced career and professional skills.
Choose from a variety of fields and earn valuable CEUs (Continuing Education Units) that can be used towards licensure or re-licensure in many professions including engineering, certified site technicians, designers, and municipal/town staff.
- Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Manufacturing Applications
- Project Management
- Wetland Delineation
- Carlson Software
- Soil Science
- Wastewater Systems
- Reading Landscape Features and Field ID Courses
- Test Pit Practice
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Fundamentals
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Applications