Vermont Tech offers a unique learning experience in Vermont: focused, hands-on, applied learning taught by faculty who are experts in their field. The Office of Continuing Education and Workforce Development (CEWD) brings this style of education to a wide range of professions and professionals.
A needs analysis allows you to focus your program selections and then measure the impact of your development through reassessment.
Classes combine group discussions, case studies, and activities to deliver training objectives.
Check out our upcoming open enrollment classes
Online courses include:
- Project Management
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Analysis
- Microsoft Access Certification
- Payroll Practice and Management
- Cisco® CCNA® Certification Training
- Digital Analytics and Conversion Professional with OMCP® Certification
- CompTIA™ A+ Certification Training
- CompTIA™ Network+ Certification Training
- Search Engine Marketing
Other customizable Courses:
- Leaderships Styles
- Management Bootcamp
- Systems Thinking
- Technology Skills Development
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Moving from Conflict to Collaboration
- Manager as Coach
- Leading Change
- Train The Trainer
- The Art of Listening
- Presentations that POP
- Team Building and Coaching
For more information or to schedule an organizational needs assessment, contact us.